Fox Creek is an active supporter of the arts and we are often asked why. We find it is a wonderful way to promote our wine to a community that appreciates a fine work of art. We also like to pass the benefits onto our loyal customers, through exclusive offers -making it all the more illustrious to be a Circle Club Member.
We could pay to have large, glossy advertisements in magazines but we believe our contribution is of much better value when it helps to foster not only development of the arts, but also enhance the cultural experience and understanding that is inevitably passed onto the audience through such development. As a company we believe it demonstrates our commitment to the growth and longevity of the Fox Creek brand and our commitment to our community as a whole.
Whilst the arts are our passion, we also support other organisations within the community in order to acknowledge and promote their hard work and goodwill.
The Fox Creek family are fortunate enough to be exposed to some of the best arts culture that Australia has to offer through our ongoing partnerships and this, of course makes it very hard to say no when it comes time to reconsider who we maintain these partnerships with.
We currently sponsor:
- Adelaide Baroque
- Adelaide College of the Arts including the Light Square Gallery
- Adelaide International Guitar Festival
- Australian Business Arts Foundation
- DocWeek 2013
- Backwater Blues & Roots Festival
- Barefoot Review
- Brink Productions
- Byron Arts Classic
- Byron Bay Community Centre
- Byron Bay International Film Festival
- Fleurieu Art Prize
- Flinders Medical Centre Arts in Health Program
- Flinders University City Gallery
- Northern River Community Fund
- Off the Slate Gallery
- Palmer Sculpture Biennale
- The Reading Room
- Royal Society for the Blind
- Ruby Awards
- Southern Theatre and Arts Supporters (STARS)
- Sydney Dance Company Annual Fundraising Party
- Taldumande Youth Services Inc.
- Tribe FM
- Tutti Arts
- Wakefield Press
- Plus a number of art exhibitions around Australia annually...
Fox Creek encourages all businesses to forge mutually beneficial partnerships to help the growth and development of a successful brand, maintain positive corporate responsibility objectives and to benefit and engage the wider community.
Fox Creek Circle Members make sure you continually look out for special offers with some of our partnerships such as Brink Productions and Adelaide International Guitar Festival.
It pays to be part of our circle of friends.