Fox Creek is an active supporter of the arts and we are often asked why. We find it is a wonderful way to promote our wine to a community that appreciates a fine work of art. We also like to pass the benefits onto our loyal customers, through exclusive offers -making it all the more illustrious to be a Circle Club Member.
Whilst the arts are our passion, we also support other organisations within the community in order to acknowledge and promote their hard work and goodwill.
The Fox Creek family are fortunate enough to be exposed to some of the best arts culture that Australia has to offer through our ongoing partnerships and this, of course makes it very hard to say no when it comes time to reconsider who we maintain these partnerships with.
We currently support :
- Adelaide International Guitar Festival
- Adelaide Baroque
- The Adelaide Hills Kennel Club
- Brink Productions
- Eye Play Sport (Previously the Blind Sporting Council)
- Flinders Medical Centre Arts in Health Program
- Flinders University City Gallery
- The Garden of Unearthly Delights
- Muscular Dystrophy SA
- Northern Rivers Community Foundation
- A Night of Fashion at the Art Gallery
- Off the Kerb
- Palmer Sculpture Biennial
- Ruby Awards
- The North Face 100
- Sydney Seafood School
- Vision Australia
- Yurrebilla Trail 56k Ultra
Plus a number of art exhibitions around Australia annually...
Fox Creek encourages all businesses to forge mutually beneficial partnerships to help the growth and development of a successful brand, maintain positive corporate responsibility objectives and to benefit and engage the wider community.